6 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Fitness Instructor
Forget the piano lessons! Last night I discovered my new calling: missionary fitness instructor. I went to my usual Monday night step class at the Danish Cafe. What you should know is that there is no instructor - there is a DVD player, a projector, and a wall. So off we go, following along with Christina something-or-other, when suddenly the projector dies. Unwilling to stop in the middle of a very sweaty workout (mostly because it was hot outside, and partially because we're in bad shape) we decided to keep going without the projector - sound only. And I suddenly realize that now everyone is following whatever I'm doing. So, listening carefully to the voice from the DVD and trying hard to imagine what "step up knee kick step step step kick three knee repeater step touch" looks like, we continued on and made it to the end! Who needs a projector? Not us. Okay...I can't really give myself much credit for it, there were only three other people there. (No, Paul was not one of them). And I think they were only watching me because I happened to be at the front. And I don't really think there is such a thing as a missionary fitness instructor. But if there were, I would SO be one. (Provided there is a DVD player and speakers at my disposal).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is there anything you can't do Beaker? Talented lady! Kahlen and I are VERY impressed!
ReplyDelete