Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snakes


Yesterday I was so pleased to hear that these 4 beauties had been found down by the guardhouse. The awesome part is that the guardhouse is really not that far from our house. The best part of all, though, was the result: decapitation. (Almost as gross as a dead stork. Probably on par with a live stork). If anything even slightly resembling a snake ever happens to make it's way to the front yard, the front porch, or heaven forbid inside the house, there will be a whole lot more than decapitation going on is all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. HA! This reminds of Paul killing Mice at willingdon! However I won't go into detail about that for fear of my girlfriend reading this and giving me a stern lecture on living animals followed by a hard pinch! Anyway, I would most likely freak if I came across any snakes in Africa! I swear every amphibian/reptile/etc. in hot places are poisonous. I trust you have a big machete by your bed, kitchen, living room, front door.....
    Oh and by the way, I love the nativity scene, that is by far the best nativity scene I have seen!
    I miss you and Paul a ton! Work is definitely not the same without Paul, and group activity's are not the same without you, Megan! I am glad to read that you guys are well, and congratulations on the move to the new house. I have a CD for Paul coming with your near future visitors, all the pictures of the Willingdon gardens are on it, I hope it can help! If you have any questions be sure to e-mail me! holliday.andrew@gmail.com, or Sarah if you have questions about growing veggies and what not. c.sharder@gmail.com. I know it's a totally diferent climate, but maybe we can help! Have a great week you two!

    Andrew Holliday

    ReplyDelete