Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Home: Pictures

Not the greatest photos in the world (due to failing camera and poor photographer), but here's an idea of what our home looks like!

The Living Room






My Banana Fiber Ugandan Nativity



The Kitchen - where the oven has been pumping out Christmas cookies in full swing



The Dining Room



The Bedroom



The Bathroom



The Unfinished Outside (Front) - and my garden growing in the brown bucket



The Front Yard


5 comments:

  1. Loving the Ugandan nativity. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great job, Paul! And a REAL shower- beautiful! Love the nativity set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful home. I am so impressed with you and so jealous! I want to get out and serve somewhere. Chris and I are trying to figure out what to do and where to do it but I am getting so anxious!! -ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! You have a lovely home ! We really like your colours, wow.
    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete