Wednesday was Paul's birthday...the big 29, hip hip horray! The two of us celebrated with pizza and a movie, and last night all our friends joined us for Greek food and birthday cake!
On Wednesday morning it didn't take long for word to spread among the workers that it was Mr. Paul's birthday. By lunchtime there were several special birthday deliveries at our door, all of which have really...enhanced...the decor of our house.
There were birthday cards...




...a lovely framed birthday message...

...and not one, but two vases of sparkly fake flowers.

Hmmm. Where to put these delights I just do not know.
Happy 29th Birthday, Paul!
ReplyDeleteAll the cards and gifts are so sweet! People in India seem to love fake flowers, too - you can get them everywhere! But I prefer the dozen real roses that I can buy for a $1. :-)
Happy Birthday Paul! Lovely flowers. :) It's the thought that counts, right?
ReplyDelete