This morning we watched the sky darken as a giant storm rolled in. Paul called from the window, "You've got to come see this!"
It looked like a giant wave about to crash over us! And close enough, because within minutes it was pouring rain. Usually, I love it when it's hot and sunny. It means laundry dries quickly, the roads aren't muddy, I can wear a tank top and shorts, and our solar water heater tanks stay hot. But every now and then, a big storm is fun - rain, thunder, lightening, a full water tank...and a chance to sit inside and be cozy until it blows through and clears up for a dry afternoon. God's weather-delivery system is pretty creative!

WOW Megan that is an amazing picture! I share your enjoyment of a really good storm. So amazing to sit and watch and be in awe of our Creator God. Thanks for sharing that picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite possibly the best cloud picture I've ever seen. I can't believe it's literally rolling in. WOW!
ReplyDelete