Sunday, February 21, 2010

Night Bugs

Every morning when I get up, I have to sweep up the "night bugs" (a.k.a. bugs that somehow get in the house at night and then die on the floor). Night bugs range from little black specks to giant sausage bugs with big wings that fall off and blow around in the wind. Sounds gross, but night bugs are really just a part of life! Another part of life (particularly at TC because we never had them at our other house) are giant, mulitcoloured moths. My favourites are cute little fellas that have a giraffe pattern on their wings. I also quite liked this yellow one that was outside on our porch the other day:

3 comments:

  1. This disgusts me beyond description. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this blog is beautiful like this bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this bug is awesome. I saw the pic and then read the text and thought "wow I actually didn't think it was real haha." Awesome.

    ReplyDelete