Rumour has it that these bad boys, which frequent the Timothy Centre property, are fiesty rascals. Apparently they attack by sinking their teeth into your flesh, clamping down, and not letting go. To top it all off, their bodies then puff up like a balloon until they explode. Interesting defense mechanism. I'm not quite convinced of the explosion part, but I don't think the biting part is worth enduring to find out how it all ends. Whoever severed this guy's tail from his body had the right idea. Whether the rumour is true or not, I don't want to encounter one of these!
6 years ago
If I ran screaming when a three inch long lizard fell out of our Christmas tree, I have no idea what I'd do if I saw one of these suckers.
ReplyDeleteI had one of these in my house in Thailand. I made one of my neighbors come over and he chased it around the house until it got stuck under the fridge, and then he stabbed it repeatedly until it was dead. I spent the entire ordeal up on a chair screaming like a little girl. Good thing you have Paul!!
ReplyDeleteKaren