Friday, October 2, 2009

1 Happy Year

Those of you that frequent our blog often will notice that I am obsessed with changing the layout and background. It drives Paul crazy. I don't know why I do it.

Anyway...

Exactly one year ago today several things happened:
- I had the day off work
- I went with my mom, grandma, cousin and aunty to get manicures and pedicures
- We had dinner with friends visiting from Mexico
- We were getting ready to get married in only 2 days!

Our one year anniversary is coming up on Monday. A lot has happened over the past year (you know, a little move to Uganda) but it has been a great year of experiencing new and exciting things together! If we were at home, we'd go have a nice dinner at the restaurant where we got married. (If you live in Vancouver, go there. It's GOOD. The Watermark). But since we're not at home, what better way to celebrate than go to Zanzibar! Stay tuned because I WILL be posting pictures of our tropical get-away when we get back. Anniversaries...what a great excuse to take a vacation with the guy I love. :)






2 comments:

  1. Happy One Year Anniversary Megan & Paul!!! I can't believe how time flies! You guys had an amazing wedding for an amazing couple. You two are always in my prayers, miss you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you guys, Happy First Anniversary!!!!. What a year it has been for you two. A lot of change and adgusting, more then the avarage couple, but you guys concored it all. Of course with Gods help and by his grace, but you did it and you are standing strong. Keep up the good work and fight the good fight. We love you both and you are in our prayers!!! So glad to know you are doing OK Megan.

    ReplyDelete