Yesterday I spent the day in Kibaale doing some work in the KCF (sponsorship) office with Shannon. We are slowly getting the hang of things and figuring out the computer system and how things operate in the office. Thankfully the Ugandan staff know everything and were able to answer a lot of questions we had!
I also spent some time delivering gifts from sponsors at home (my parents, and our friends Dan and Allison). It was fun to be the one handing out their little presents and seeing their beautiful smiles!

One of the boys my parents sponsor - Fred! He's a little clown...and he has the most amazing long eye lashes!

One of the girls my parents sponsor - Zam! There are literally zero un-cute kids in this country, but Zam is OVER THE TOP cute!

"Hmm..."

Zam and Fred, excited about their new school supplies!

Fred, Vicent (our boy), Lasherie (Dan & Allison's girl), and Zam

Lasherie is in the special unit class because she is partially deaf, but her facial expressions make up for any lack of verbal communication. She has the best smile!

Family picture (minus Paul)! Of course I couldn't visit everyone else's sponsor kids without spending some time with our own! I finally got to meet our new sponsor student, Nakalaalo Christine (left), and on the right of course is Vicent.

Oh Vicent. You are adorable.

One of the P1 classes performing some songs while I filmed clips to send back to PA.
No comments:
Post a Comment