Are you tired of seeing safari photos yet? Yes...we went on another safari. Back to Queen Elizabeth Park...back to the Bush Lodge...back to chimp trekking...and it was completely worth it! The great thing is that every safari is different and you never know what you're going to see. Below are the highlights of our time at QE with the team.
Paul and I opted out of the boatride this time around, and while the team went off sightseeing down the river we enjoyed some relaxation at the Mweya Lodge pool!
First animal sighting of the early morning game drive: a pride of 9 lions, up close and personal!

We ALMOST didn't get to go chimp trekking because there was no space, but thanks to our guide pulling some strings for us, we were able to go and experience the chimps again!
??? Just sprawled out on the path.















Our first ever hyena sighting!
These photos are amazing Megan! I probably could have done without the cobra one though...
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! It puts our first safari to shame! Wish I could see those chimps!
ReplyDelete