Friday, April 15, 2011

Bumpity Bump

This week baby Octoby (clever nickname we came up with because the baby is due in October - who would have guessed?!) decided to grow like nobody's business. So now I have gone from showing only enough to make me look like I was getting fat, to showing enough that I am starting to look pregnant! Phew! (If you disagree, you can keep it to yourself.) Here's Octoby and I at 13 weeks!


7 comments:

  1. Yay, so exciting. "Hello little Octoby. We are so excited to meet you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan, You are adorable! The bump is so cute, I am jealous how small it is. You will be astounded how fast it grows :) Enjoy each moment, you will never be able to relax the way you can during your first pregnancy ever again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your bump is soo cute!! can't wait to meet the little one that is making room for itself in your little belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. There's definitely that awkward stage where it could be a spare tire, or it could be a bump!! Having a baby is such a beautiful thing. Enjoy the the growing curves of your body as you nurture your little one inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look beautiful! Cant wait to see you and octoby in person!

    ReplyDelete