Monday, September 27, 2010

Building Update

So if you're one of those people who has asked Paul questions such as, "How are the buildings coming along? What are the roofs made of? Where do you get your bricks from? What kind of paint do you use?" then this update is for you! (Okay I don't know if people ask those kinds of questions but you know what I mean...construction-type questions that I don't have the answers to.) These pictures were taken over the past couple weeks, and already the buildings have progressed since these were taken! But here is a look at how things are coming along...


Dormitory


Dining Hall - the roof is going on this week


Classroom Block


(Classrooms from behind)


Remember the Administration Building? It's almost ready to use!

(Admin from the side)

According to Paul, things are right on track to be ready for the opening in February. Now for more building, finishing, and a whole lot of landscaping...and some staff and students to fill the place would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment