Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good Memories

We've been home from Uganda for about 6 months now, which seems to have been the perfect amount of time to settle in, have a baby, adjust to being parents...and then start missing Uganda! I had a dream about it last night, and today I'm feeling nostalgic as I think about so many great times we had living there. If it didn't cost so much to get there, I think a visit would be in order. For now, I'll keep reminiscing.

Zam's mom, the day we took her to see her new house for the first time



Our sponsor kids - Christine, on the right, graduated from her tailoring program in November



Peter, one of the supervisors at the Timothy Centre, had a baby boy right before we left Uganda. I think Henry and Cassie would be friends!


Typical salt & pepper containers at a restaurant


Enjoying the simple moments and slower pace of life!

MISSING YOU UGANDA!

1 comment:

  1. and Uganda and the Rileys miss you too:) Come back to visit SOON!

    ReplyDelete