I figured it was time to get back to the blog, considering I no longer have the excuse of having a newborn to take up my time. Cassie is 3 1/2 months old, after all! And a lot has happened since Christmas.
First, Paul went to Brazil at the beginning of January for a week and a half on a missions trip with our church. Felt more like a month to me, but we survived!

Saying goodbye to Daddy at the airport
Cassie has decided she loves books (just like her mom)...

Reading about going on a safari - hopefully we can take her on a real one some day!
She also loves the taste of her whole entire fist.



Mmm, this is bliss.
She also loves sitting up...

...and sleeping (sometimes)...

...and best of all, smiling!

I promise not to take so long before I post again. This weekend we're spending a night downtown (bringing Cassie with us) so you'll definitely be hearing about that!


Getting acquainted with Minnie Mouse. (You WILL love Disney, Cassie. You WILL.)
No comments:
Post a Comment