Monday, July 25, 2011

Inside the New Casa

About a month ago, Sue and I spent a fun couple of days in Kampala choosing furniture and curtains for the new house. As of this week, the house is finished, fully furnished, and almost ready to move into (aside from a good clean and a few last minute touches)! Maybe I'm biased since Paul was the one who built it, but I think the house is beautiful! And our furniture choices were not bad if I do say so myself. *Ignore the haze in the air and the thick layer of dust on every surface. Like I said, it needs to be cleaned!

Living Room


En Suite Bathroom


Second Bathroom


Kitchen

4 comments:

  1. Good job Paul (& Megan). It looks great - especially the furniture!!

    Mark & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Paul did an awesome job! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous house!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Way to go, you guys!

    ReplyDelete