I've spent the last 5 days in Kampala with some of our staff at Garden City (the mall) promoting Timothy Girls College! The timing worked out perfectly because the S4 results were released on Tuesday (the release date changed about 3 times) which means this is the perfect week for girls going into S5 (what we're accepting at TGC) to register! If that makes any sense. It doesn't to me. But the part I get is that we need students, and our teachers were doing a great job advertising and spreading the word about our school! When I left today there were a lot of names and phone numbers written down, and lots of registration forms had been handed out. We are hoping that by tomorrow people return their registration forms, pick up bank slips, and deposit their tuition! Our new TGC website: www.timothygirlscollege.blogspot.com
Evacy, the headmistress, listening for our TGC ad on the radio

"Send your wife/daughter/girlfriend/niece/sister to our school!"


No comments:
Post a Comment