
I've written about Sundays before. They're quiet, peaceful, relaxing...nothing but birds and the breeze. A perfect time to go exploring, which is exactly what Paul and I did this afternoon. There's a road that runs behind the Timothy Centre which we'd never been down before, so we took a walk and were pleasantly surprised by what we found!
A eucalyptus forest - the sound of the wind in these trees is amazing! Makes me want to set up a hammock and take a nap.
Rows of coffee plants, with the most fragrant flowers blooming on their branches - they smell delicious! Sort of like jasmine.
Raw coffee bean, straight off the tree!
On our way back, we passed by a house and were greeted by a neighbour we've never met before, Juliet, who came running out to us with two huge bundles of bananas that were so heavy we could barely carry them home! I think it's safe to say these will last us awhile. (Banana bread anyone?)
I love the beautiful discoveries we made right in our own neighbourhood!




No comments:
Post a Comment